Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1645

Home on a school day, yet again. What's new, right?

Day 72 of school and I've already skipped 16 lessons. It's really amazing how I changed from the girl that never fails to turn up on time for lesson to the girl that doesn't give a single damn for lesson. What just happened? I can't believe that I became such a disappointing person. Guess it's really time to set my priorities right and #01 in the list should never, ever be sleep again.

On another note, year 2 of semester 1 is coming to an end. Time passed really quick this time round. Felt like a week ago that I've just met this new bunch of people. It's been a joy getting to know a few more people, although not all are really that nice. I prolly guess that in RP, you'll never get to not meet someone in your class each semester that pretends that they are all goody-woody in their angelic form. Never judge a person too quickly they say. So it's best that you wait for a few more weeks of school when all the devil in them starts to show. I've seen my fair bit of double-faced people, and just wondering, don't they ever get tired of pretending at all?

Yeah, you may be thinking that I'm just making it sound like I'm the angel right now, but hey, I'm just pinning down my thoughts and I've never said that I'm flawless from the very beginning, right? I'm not very good with words and now, I'm stuck with how to go on further explaining.

Ughh I'm really sorry that the post got to come to such an abrupt end. I just couldn't come out with words anymore and please do know that I, myself hate times like this too. Nobody likes to shit halfway through, and got to stop just because you got to run an urgent errand. Hahaha, okay, that example ain't that good. But whatever it is, you get what I mean!

Lots of love
X